I’m happy to announce our route and schedule for this year’s ride. As we did last year, we’ll start gathering at the Fairmount Waterworks between 10 and 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 1st. Don’t forget to sign-in with our planners to get your spoke card, raffle ticket, and ballot. Bring a dollar or two for our charitable cause. At 12 Noon, we will launch!
Our planned route for this year is as follows:
- Ben Franklyn Pkwy to 20th St. Photo Op in front of The Franklin Institute.
- Around Logan Circle then Right on 19th St.
- Right on Arch St.
- Left on 23rd St.
- Left on Pine St.
- Left on 18th St.
- Left on Walnut Street. Stop at corner across from Trinity Church.
- Dismount and walk to center of square. Dance with the Lindy Hoppers!
- Remount. Continue south on 19th St.
- Left on Pine St. Continue across town. Left on 7th St.
- Picnic stop at Washington Square.
- Remount. Go North on 7th St.
- Right on Chestnut St.
- Left on 3rd St. Dismount at Market and walk towards Arch for photo op with our sponsors, Briar Vintage & East River Bank. Ring your bells!
- Left on Arch St.
- Right on 5th St. Race through the tunnel!
- Right on Brown St.
- Right on 2nd St. Ring bells for our sponsors on 2rd St. – R.E.Load Bags!
- Right on Spring Garden St.
- Continue to 7th St. to Toast the Ghost of Poe at the Edger Allen Poe House. (Very fitting!)
- Continue on Spring Garden St.
- Right on 20th St.
- Left on Fairmount Ave.
- Right on 22nd St.
- Left on Aspen St. and lock ’em up!
- After party at Rembrandt’s!
See you on Saturday!